2018 TAX PLANNING SPREADSHEETS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Now is the time to plan savings on your 2018 taxes!
In addition to planning your current situation, you can test what your tax liability will be as a sole proprietor, partnership, s corporation or c corporation. Since the tax rates for corporations have been lowered, it is worth taking a look to see if this is of benefit to you.
BonusesAlong with the ability to estimate your taxes, you get these bonuses.
- Compliance Calendar: allows you to keep track of critical dates. Missing a filing requirement or deadline could impact your bottom line by making you pay late fees and penalties. You can also modify this file to add other important deadlines. Upload the file to google calendar and set the alerts you need.
- Paycheck calculator: estimate tax liability for your weekly, biweekly, semi monthly or monthly payroll
- Annual wage tax estimate: estimate W2 liability at year end
- Expense tracker for schedule c – track all your expenses for your schedule c.
- Invoicing –keep track of your invoices and print invoices for your clients
- Mileage Tracker – track your mileage
- Time card: time card for you or your employees
- Reimbursement – keep track of your business expenses you pay through your personal account and reimbursed by the business.
Do not wait till 2018 to find out your tax liability, be sure to take advantage of the template and FREE COURSE to minimize your taxes.Get the total 2018 tax planning package today for only $59.99. If you do not save at least your purchase price, your money will be returned.