This business budget template is designed for the business owner who sells products.
It addresses the various steps a product business goes through to make a profit.
This template includes the following budgets:
- The sales budget
- The production budget ( number of units to make or purchase in order to meet sales goal)
- The material purchase budget
- The direct labor budget
- The production overhead budget
- The selling and administrative budget
- The income statement
- Break even analysis
- What-if analysis
- Accounts receivable schedule
- Accounts payable schedule
- Cash flow analysis
All budgets are inter-related so you only have to enter your data once.
This template can be customized to suit your business needs.