|Congratulations on taking the plunge to improve your business!
|This template can be used for analyzing your current financial statements or budgeted numbers for the upcoming or current year.
|1)The template can help you understand:
- If you are growing as planned
- If your debt is out of control
- If you have enough cash to pay your taxes
- How much you should be paying yourself.
|In addition there are sub budget templates, that can help you compute details for the following:
To get the most of this template see the following free courses:
- Set personal goals: as a small business owner the budgeted financials starts with what you want personally.
- Projected revenue
- Budgeted administrative expenses
- Asset purchases and depreciation
- Budgeted labor cost
- Loan analysis
- Marketing plus business development budget
- Market pay for owner
- Personal net worth calculator
Consultation is also available by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to create the budget
- Interpreting the numbers in line of your personal goals