- Access to all templates https://bizexceltemplates.com/shop
- Monthly masterminds on best practices for building your clients wealth/ your business
- Become part of the referral network
- Give your clients the full range of expertise they need
- Discounted prices on customized template
- Discounted prices on editable templates
- Dedicated support
- Sort by Price
Get the right support for your client. For one annual fee, you get access to all resources on this website plus all new resources
If you are looking for a budget spreadsheet where you can enter your projected income and expenses and the spreadsheet automatically calculates cash flow, tax liabilities and analyzes the numbers with some important metrics then this spreadsheet is for you. When budgeting it is not only important to project income and expenses but how this projection affects your desired outcome. Budgeting an increase in revenue without the corresponding increases in expenses or effect on cash flow is not very effective. In this spreadsheet, you can modify the budget by making assumptions in the what if analysis tab. This package includes sub budget worksheets to compute details for:
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Labor cost
- Marketing and development expense
- Administrative expense
- Loan analysis
What would you do if the IRS picked you for an audit?Do you have all the documentation required to protect you? Using this template along side with this free course , you can speed up the audit process. Good documentation not only helps with an audit but forms the basis of good financial planning. With this package you get: Policies and procedure template: This forms the basis on which your books are kept. The policies discussed in the template are:
- General policies
- Cash management
- Fixed assets
- Capitals or loans
- Chart of accounts
- Employee benefits including the new employer credit for paid family and medical leave
- Payroll including how owners pay and dividends are determined
- Owners contribution documentation
- Promissory note template
- Financial reporting process
- Annual meeting process
- Sample agenda
- Sample minutes
- Depreciation schedule
- Mileage log
- Reimbursement log
- Checkbook register
- Cash register
2018 TAX PLANNING SPREADSHEETS FOR ENTREPRENEURS Now is the time to plan savings on your 2018 taxes!
Take a look inside the template ...
Do you know exactly what you need from your business in order to retire . Whether you plan to:
- Sell your business
- Keep your business but have others run it
- Close your business.
- What exactly do you need to retire?
- Is your business capable of providing that income?
- The valuation required for your retirement
- Your current valuation
- Gap analysis: What makes up the difference between your current valuation and target valuation.
- A manual in word format with detailed video instructions and valuable tips
- An excel workbook for your calculations
Congratulations on taking the plunge to improve your business! This template can be used for analyzing your current financial statements or budgeted numbers for the upcoming or current year. 1)The template can help you understand:
- If you are growing as planned
- If your debt is out of control
- If you have enough cash to pay your taxes
- How much you should be paying yourself.
In addition there are sub budget templates, that can help you compute details for the following:
- Set personal goals: as a small business owner the budgeted financials starts with what you want personally.
- Projected revenue
- Budgeted administrative expenses
- Asset purchases and depreciation
- Budgeted labor cost
- Loan analysis
- Marketing plus business development budget
- Market pay for owner
- Personal net worth calculator
This business budget template is designed for the business owner who sells products. It addresses the various steps a product business goes through to make a profit. This template includes the following budgets:
- The sales budget
- The production budget ( number of units to make or purchase in order to meet sales goal)
- The material purchase budget
- The direct labor budget
- The production overhead budget
- The selling and administrative budget
- The income statement
- Break even analysis
- What-if analysis
- Accounts receivable schedule
- Accounts payable schedule
- Cash flow analysis
Being self-employed could be overwhelming but proper planning you can stay ahead of the game. The expense tracker template was specifically designed for self employed individuals who have no system of keeping track of expenses. The first step to a successful tax year, in preparation and savings, is getting and keeping organized financially. It is very easy to lose track of expenses during the year. Use templates like the expense tracker template to keep track of your expenses including home office deductions. The expense tracker template uses the same expense categories as the IRS form schedule C.
This simple template will help you create a printable personal financial statement. This is useful if your bank requires an annual personal financial statement update. This can be printed, signed and handed over to your banker.