Excel templates for entrepreneurs.
What would you do if the IRS picked you for an audit?Do you have all the documentation required to protect you? Using this template along side with this free course , you can speed up the audit process. Good documentation not only helps with an audit but forms the basis of good financial planning. With this package you get: Policies and procedure template: This forms the basis on which your books are kept. The policies discussed in the template are:
- General policies
- Cash management
- Fixed assets
- Capitals or loans
- Chart of accounts
- Employee benefits including the new employer credit for paid family and medical leave
- Payroll including how owners pay and dividends are determined
- Owners contribution documentation
- Promissory note template
- Financial reporting process
- Annual meeting process
- Sample agenda
- Sample minutes
- Depreciation schedule
- Mileage log
- Reimbursement log
- Checkbook register
- Cash register
Congratulations on taking the plunge to improve your business! This template can be used for analyzing your current financial statements or budgeted numbers for the upcoming or current year. 1)The template can help you understand:
- If you are growing as planned
- If your debt is out of control
- If you have enough cash to pay your taxes
- How much you should be paying yourself.
In addition there are sub budget templates, that can help you compute details for the following:
- Set personal goals: as a small business owner the budgeted financials starts with what you want personally.
- Projected revenue
- Budgeted administrative expenses
- Asset purchases and depreciation
- Budgeted labor cost
- Loan analysis
- Marketing plus business development budget
- Market pay for owner
- Personal net worth calculator
Do you know exactly what you need from your business in order to retire . Whether you plan to:
- Sell your business
- Keep your business but have others run it
- Close your business.
- What exactly do you need to retire?
- Is your business capable of providing that income?
- The valuation required for your retirement
- Your current valuation
- Gap analysis: What makes up the difference between your current valuation and target valuation.
- A manual in word format with detailed video instructions and valuable tips
- An excel workbook for your calculations
Being self-employed could be overwhelming but proper planning you can stay ahead of the game. The expense tracker template was specifically designed for self employed individuals who have no system of keeping track of expenses. The first step to a successful tax year, in preparation and savings, is getting and keeping organized financially. It is very easy to lose track of expenses during the year. Use templates like the expense tracker template to keep track of your expenses including home office deductions. The expense tracker template uses the same expense categories as the IRS form schedule C.
Monetize all processes to find areas where the same functions can be delivered at less cost!The internal processes is one of the main areas a business gains competitive advantage over another. It should never be something created and set in stone. It should be a living, searchable document with consistent update. Evaluating the internal processes, should be point of discussion at least once a year during the strategic business process. There is always a new technology that can improve processes. Consistent training and education about latest development is important to stay cutting edge. Having a system of continuous improvement, puts you way ahead of the competition. As a result be sure to monetize all processes to find areas where the same functions can be delivered at less cost. This template can analyze up to 12 services with 15 processes.
- Analyze your processes to see how services can be delivered for less.
- Optimize owners time
- Create your action plan for improving your internal processes.
This business budget template is designed for the business owner who sells products. It addresses the various steps a product business goes through to make a profit. This template includes the following budgets:
- The sales budget
- The production budget ( number of units to make or purchase in order to meet sales goal)
- The material purchase budget
- The direct labor budget
- The production overhead budget
- The selling and administrative budget
- The income statement
- Break even analysis
- What-if analysis
- Accounts receivable schedule
- Accounts payable schedule
- Cash flow analysis