Excel templates for entrepreneurs.
2018 TAX PLANNING SPREADSHEETS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Now is the time to plan savings on your 2018 taxes!
In addition to planning your current situation, you can test what your tax liability will be as a sole proprietor, partnership, s corporation or c corporation. Since the tax rates for corporations have been lowered, it is worth taking a look to see if this is of benefit to you.
BonusesAlong with the ability to estimate your taxes, you get these bonuses.
- Compliance Calendar: allows you to keep track of critical dates. Missing a filing requirement or deadline could impact your bottom line by making you pay late fees and penalties. You can also modify this file to add other important deadlines. Upload the file to google calendar and set the alerts you need.
- Paycheck calculator: estimate tax liability for your weekly, biweekly, semi monthly or monthly payroll
- Annual wage tax estimate: estimate W2 liability at year end
- Expense tracker for schedule c – track all your expenses for your schedule c.
- Invoicing –keep track of your invoices and print invoices for your clients
- Mileage Tracker – track your mileage
- Time card: time card for you or your employees
- Reimbursement – keep track of your business expenses you pay through your personal account and reimbursed by the business.
Do not wait till 2018 to find out your tax liability, be sure to take advantage of the template and FREE COURSE to minimize your taxes.Get the total 2018 tax planning package today for only $59.99. If you do not save at least your purchase price, your money will be returned.
What would you do if the IRS picked you for an audit?Do you have all the documentation required to protect you? Using this template along side with this free course , you can speed up the audit process. Good documentation not only helps with an audit but forms the basis of good financial planning. With this package you get: Policies and procedure template: This forms the basis on which your books are kept. The policies discussed in the template are:
- General policies
- Cash management
- Fixed assets
- Capitals or loans
- Chart of accounts
- Employee benefits
- Payroll including how owners pay and dividends are determined
- Owners contribution documentation
- Promissory note template
- Financial reporting process
- Annual meeting process
- Sample agenda
- Sample minutes
- Depreciation schedule
- Mileage log
- Reimbursement log
- Checkbook register
- Cash register
This package consists of 2 excel workbooks with links to instructional videos, and an accompanying ebook The program is broken down into 2 sections: 1) The data entry portion: There are 7 simple exercises that require easy to gather data. The program takes away most of the hassles of data entry. 2) Once you enter your data, you get meaningful analysis of how your business is doing. Such as: recommended pricing?
The eBook goes into more details on further insights you can get from your results in the workbook
Do you know exactly what you need from your business in order to retire . Whether you plan to:
- Sell your business
- Keep your business but have others run it
- Close your business.
- What exactly do you need to retire?
- Is your business capable of providing that income?
- The valuation required for your retirement
- Your current valuation
- Gap analysis: What makes up the difference between your current valuation and target valuation.
- A manual in word format with detailed video instructions and valuable tips
- An excel workbook for your calculations
Being self-employed could be overwhelming but proper planning you can stay ahead of the game. The expense tracker template was specifically designed for self employed individuals who have no system of keeping track of expenses. The first step to a successful tax year, in preparation and savings, is getting and keeping organized financially. It is very easy to lose track of expenses during the year. Use templates like the expense tracker template to keep track of your expenses including home office deductions. The expense tracker template uses the same expense categories as the IRS form schedule C.
Monetize all processes to find areas where the same functions can be delivered at less cost!The internal processes is one of the main areas a business gains competitive advantage over another. It should never be something created and set in stone. It should be a living, searchable document with consistent update. Evaluating the internal processes, should be point of discussion at least once a year during the strategic business process. There is always a new technology that can improve processes. Consistent training and education about latest development is important to stay cutting edge. Having a system of continuous improvement, puts you way ahead of the competition. As a result be sure to monetize all processes to find areas where the same functions can be delivered at less cost. This template can analyze up to 12 services with 15 processes.
- Analyze your processes to see how services can be delivered for less.
- Optimize owners time
- Create your action plan for improving your internal processes.
This business budget template is designed for the business owner who sells products. It addresses the various steps a product business goes through to make a profit. This template includes the following budgets:
- The sales budget
- The production budget ( number of units to make or purchase in order to meet sales goal)
- The material purchase budget
- The direct labor budget
- The production overhead budget
- The selling and administrative budget
- The income statement
- Break even analysis
- What-if analysis
- Accounts receivable schedule
- Accounts payable schedule
- Cash flow analysis